Thursday, July 5, 2007

Your Playlist In My Absence

I'll be laying on the white sandy beaches or frolicking in the warm salty waters of Gulf Shores, Alabama for the next week. If I'm not on the beach you can find me at The Flora-Bama or The Pink Pony Pub or at Lu Lu's. Since it's unlikely I'll be posting anything in that time, I'm gonna load you up with a wide variety to chose from.

  • Monday, Superchunk will put you in the right Monday morning mindset with Slack Mother....
  • Tuesday, will be a good day to Mellow out with Wilco's What Light from their new record.
  • Thursday is a day to gear up for the weekend with a live version of The National's Squalor Victoria.
  • Finally Saturday will find us back on the road and since I am notorious for my competitive driving, perhaps Bloc Party can remind me that This is Not a Competition.
See you all (2 or 3 of you) next week.

0 comments: