Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More From the New Band of Horses

I just can't help but post a couple more songs from what I think is an incredible follow-up to a great debut. Their first record, "Everything All the Time," reminded me of My Morning Jacket at times, but they firmly establish themselves as a band to be reckoned with on their own with "Cease to Begin," out October 9th. The first track, named for a 3-time NBA All-Star, absolutely rocks, while the second is a gorgeous southern-country tinged ballad. Enjoy.

The Marry Song
Detlef Schrempf


Band of Horses
| AmazonAmazon | Sub Pop

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those songs aren't titled right.

Yellow Dog said...

Thanks for the correction. I have fixed the songs.

Anonymous said...

The titles are now correct, but both files are "marry song".