Sunday, December 16, 2007

Late Saturday/Early Sunday Mix


A little old, and a little new with some covers thrown in for good measure. Enjoy, and if you like what you hear let me know. If you don't, go ahead and let me know anyway, I've got pretty thick skin.




Mercy, Mercy, Mercy - Cannonball Adderley
Santa Clara - The National
Sun Kil Moon - Dramamine (Modest Mouse Cover)
Radiohead - All I Need
Emmylou Harris - Wrecking Ball (Neil Young Cover)
John Lennon - Working Class Hero (Acoustic)
Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Right Now I'm A Roaming
Dan Wilson - Easy Silence
Cat Power - The Greatest
U2 - Acrobat
Neko Case - I Wish I Was The Moon
Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan - (Do You Wanna) Come Walk With Me
Sigur Ros - Saeglopur
Holler, Wild Rose! - Holler, Wild Rose!
The Twilight Singers -Number Nine
Wilco - Sunken Treasure

Apple iTunes

3 comments:

Alison said...

They're not working for me -- in the literal sense, not the subjective taste sense. I can't get them to play or save.

Yellow Dog said...

Alison,
Try again, my bandwidth had unfortunately been exceeded, but I just tried the links and they are live. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Alison said...

Working again. Lovely little playlist. Thanks for posting it.