Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday Night Music


Above: The Ryman Auditorium, Nashville.
Below: A handful of songs that have been ringing in my ears. As always, support the artists. If you hear something you like, buy the record, CD, song, or whatever.

My Morning Jacket - I Will Sing You Songs (Live)
Jeff Klein - All I Want
Tunng - Pioneers (Bloc Party Cover)
M. Ward - Post-War
Neko Case - Fox Confessor Brings The Flood
Josh Ritter - Girl In The War
Shawn Smith - Wrapped In Your Memory (Live)
The Black Angels - You On The Run
The Twilight Singers - I Wish I Was (Instrumental)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool photo.

Anonymous said...

Another Nashville music blogger... how is it I haven't stumbled onto you before now?

The new Black Angels is utterly fantastic. I cant wait to see them at Exit/In in July. Incidently, I'm doing a giveaway for the album, plus an exclusive four song bonus EP on my blog... details here.